INSTRUCTION FOR STABILITY DISC
How to Inflate the Stability Disc?
- Screw the needle into the hand pump tip.
- Wet the inflation needle with an oil before inserting it into the disk, this will reduce friction and the likelihood of the needle braking.
- Locate the small hole found on the disk. The valve is distinct and noticeable upon close inspection.
- Pull the top of the stability disk toward you while inserting the needle.
- Carefully insert the needle at a slight angle 45-70 degree into the valve. Go slowly.
- Push the needle until it is entirely inside the disk but, be careful not to puncture the other side of the disc.
- Start pumping the air into the disc until desired inflation level is reached.
Correct Method to Inflate
Incorrect Method to Inflate
- Inflate the disk so that it is between 2” - 5” in height, anything over 5” will over inflate the disk.
- Be careful not to over-inflate to a point there the sides begin folding. The disk should not be inflated to look like a balloon.
- Sit or standing on the disk to make sure you are not touching the ground, if you are touching, add a bit more air.
Deflating the Disc
- Remove the needle attachment from the pump and place it in the inflation hole of the disc
- Squeeze the disc until the desired inflation level is reached