HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE AB ROLLER
1. Insert the gray bar into the hole of one of the two ab wheels.
2. You will see a small plastic, place that after the first ab wheel.
3. Insert the second ab wheel into the gray bar.
2. Make it sure that the wheels are proportionally placed in the middle of the bar.
3. Now place the two handles on each side of the bar. One should be placed on the left and the other one should be on the right.
4. Make it sure that the handle are tight enough so it won't loose or slip while you are doing the exercise using the ab roller.